Our Lego Based Therapy Courses are now available online
We have developing an online version of our Lego Based Therapy training which works best be for 2 adults from the same setting. In the afternoon you would be working with 3 children in your bubble for 45 minutes. For full details (and you can still take part if you are unable to work with a bubble) please email us. Look out for course dates on our training page.
Our Lego Based Therapy course will cover:
- Theory and principles behind LEGO®-based therapy.
- Practical application of LEGO®-based therapy.
- Setting up and running LEGO®-based therapy sessions in schools and community settings.
- The role of the adult in faciliating the sessions.
- Monitoring progress in group members.
- Managing emotional and behavioural responses.
- Generalisation of social skills.
- Assessment and planning.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org