Our Lego Based Therapy Courses are now available online
We have developing an online version of our Lego Based Therapy training which works best be for 2 adults from the same setting. In the afternoon you would be working with 3 children in your school for 45 minutes. For full details (and you can still take part if you are unable to work with children) please email us. Look out for course dates on our UPCOMING TRAINING PAGE.
Our Lego Based Therapy course will cover:
- Theory and principles behind LEGO®-based therapy.
- Practical application of LEGO®-based therapy.
- Setting up and running LEGO®-based therapy sessions in schools and community settings.
- The role of the adult in faciliating the sessions.
- Monitoring progress in group members.
- Managing emotional and behavioural responses.
- Generalisation of social skills.
- Assessment and planning.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org