Lynn McCann will lead this workshop looking at the most recent research and understanding of ADHD as a brain type, dispelling some of the myths around ‘naughty boy syndrome’ and explaining:
- executive function differences,
- time concept differences,
- rejection sensitivity dysphoria,
- ADHD in girls,
- sensory processing difficulties
- emotional processing difficulties with ADHD
There will be a chance to ask questions and there will be input from people who have ADHD explaining what it is really like for them.
There are no reviews yet.