Who Should Consider this?
- Businesses who already employ autistic people
- Businesses who are thinking of employing an autistic person
- Businesses who want to become more disability aware and inclusive
- Business who want to develop a strong and diverse workforce.
Some of the areas of training we cover:
- What autism is and the different ways autistic people are.
- Autism and the laws that provide protection and support.
- Adjustments you can make to provide an autism friendly working environment.
- Training for autism leads – a key person in your business who autistic people can go to for advice and support.
We can also offer:
- To help develop employment skills in young people and support employers to make reasonable adjustments to enable an inclusive workplace.
- Flexible and bespoke training to suit the needs of each business.
- Support, on the job training for staff and mentoring of the strategies we advise.
- Courses for autistic employees to discuss their own needs and experiences.
- Individual workplace audits and written support plans.
For more information on how we can help you and your business support autistic people in the workplace please contact us.
|Event Date||Thu-2-August-2018 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||Thu-2-August-2018 12:00 pm|