Reachout ASC is a centre of excellence for supporting pupils with Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC). Highly experienced in identifying and meeting the needs of children and equipping staff to provide the right learning environment. With expertise that includes the SEND Code of Practice, applying for Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCPs) and pre-diagnostic reports. We make school successful for pupils with ASC because all the team go through a stringent process of training and development to ensure consistency of our very high standards.
Specialist knowledge and advice to help schools and other services support children and young people with Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC), including Asperger’s Syndrome. We treat every child as an individual and work to develop a good relationship with parents and carers alongside the school. The new SEND Code of practice stipulates that the class teacher has responsibility for teaching and tracking the progress of children with SEND. We know this has always been the case and can come alongside class teachers, teaching support staff and SENCOs to build a strong effective support system around the child.
Our services are available to:
- Early Years - we have developed our own resources, training and support for nurseries, childminders and EYS class teachers.
- Primary - supporting pupils through KS1 and KS2.
- Secondary - from transition to high school through accessing the curriculum, puberty, mental well-being and exams, we can support your pupils with ASC.
- Further Education - specific support for ASC pupils continuing with their education.
- Special Schools - training in specific autsim approaches and support to implement these in the classtoom.
To book our services or to have an informal discussion complete the enquiry form today and we will be in touch within 3 working days.
Research shows that understanding Autism Spectrum Condition can give staff who work with the public, families or service users the skills and resources they need to work with people who may have an ASC, whether they are adults or children. we have provided training for foster carers, charities that work with families and business people to help them understand and have a positive approach to working with people with ASC. If you would like some help and training, get in touch.
- Community Groups
- Public Services
- NHS services